These are some resources I created or curated in the past.
Sometimes, my blog posts are longer articles. Here are some highlights.
- Recommendations from the Cyber Centre - The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security wants to raise awareness around Russian-backed cyber threat activity. I summarized their recommendations for you.
- A primer on HIPAA for startups - In March 2022, I spent a day reading through the HIPAA regulation and wrote a blog post about it.
I maintain these lists to help you find the right resource when you need it.
- CTF challenge design - Different perspectives on designing a good cyber security CTF exercise.
- EVM Security - An overview of the EVM ecosystem from an information security management perspective.
These are some of the tools that I use to manage security programs.
- Startup Security Register Template (Google Sheet) - A spreadsheet you can use to manage every aspect of your security program.
- 2021 DeFi Hacks (Google Sheet) - A compilation of over 100 major hacks with their financial impact and links to an article describing it.